Drives on Behalf of Rosie's Place
If you are looking for ways to involve others in supporting Rosie’s Place guests, consider hosting a collection drive. An easy and efficient way to engage your family, neighbors, and co-workers in supporting Rosie’s Place guests, drives provide essential items to community members in need.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Choose a Drive: Select a type of drive from the list below to focus on. We offer both virtual and in-person options.
- Spread the Word: Share the details of your drive on social media, in newsletters as well as in emails to friends, family, and co-workers.
- Begin Your Collection: Keep your community motivated with regular updates and encouragement.
- Quality Check: If you collected products, sort and check donated items to ensure they meet our donation standards. If you collected gift cards, ensure that the amounts are clear.
- Register Your Donations: Whether you held an in-person or virtual drive, are planning to ship or drop off items or purchased products through a third party (like Amazon), please register your donation and delivery.
Types of Collection Drives
Host a collection drive of the items on our Wishlist. Please review the lists of items that we can and cannot accept and have a plan on how to distribute items that we are unable to accept.
If you are looking for a hands-on opportunity from start to finish, you may want to consider hosting a collection drive for care package items and then leading a group kit build event – either at our location or yours. For information about the types of items to include and the logistics involved, visit our care package page.
When you purchase through our Amazon Wishlist, the exact items we need are shipped directly to us. Requested items range from underwear to nail polish and allow us to offer guests the comforts of home. We update our list frequently to fit our current needs and can also tailor a list specifically for your group.
Please note: Since Amazon does not share your information with us, please let us know what is coming to us and from whom here.
Virtual Food Drive
Food costs are soaring for us all. By holding a virtual food drive, items from our shopping list are delivered directly to Rosie's Place and distributed to guests visiting our Food Pantry. Visit our YouGiveGoods page to contribute to our current drive or start your own food drive today by clicking “Join Now” at https://yougivegoods.com/rosiesplace2023
Please note: We are only able to accept food items through virtual food drives.
Purchase $25 Gift cards to Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens and Old Navy to allow guests to shop for the items they need most. Host a collection drive or visit our gift card registry to make donating easier.
Please note: Since the registry host does not share your information with us, please let us know what is coming to us and from whom here.
Help us keep our community bookshelves full by hosting a book drive. New and like-new books are welcome in any genre or reading level. We appreciate books in a variety of languages and a diversity of perspectives so that everyone can find something they enjoy. Please no textbooks.