When Rosie's Place first opened its doors in 1974, the organization was run entirely by volunteers. Today, volunteers assist staff by contributing nearly 56,000 hours annually, the equivalent of 28 full-time employees.
- Individual Volunteers - Volunteer to serve meals, work in our food pantry, teach a class and more.
- Group Volunteers - We offer team building opportunities for work teams, school groups, friends and family, community agencies and faith- organizations to give back.
- Internships - College students gain valuable experience in a variety of areas throughout the organization.
- Social Justice Institute - High school students earn community service hours and learn more about social justice issues.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Find answers to commonly asked questions about volunteering at Rosie's Place.