Join thousands of volunteers who donate their time and energy to the Rosie’s Place mission to make a difference in their community.
Read the story of Juval, who’s bringing his background in literacy programs to our ESOL classroom.
Volunteering Made Easy
- Get started right away. Once your application is processed, you receive access to our online scheduling system VolunteerNet.
- Flexibility of scheduling. Review openings for the next 30 days and choose up to three per month that work for you.
- No regular commitment required. Take a break when you need to and start back up again when you have time to give.
- Regular, ongoing opportunities available. Learn about specialized volunteer opportunities—often requiring weekday availability and additional training, as well as a regular commitment—by signing up for a tour on VolunteerNet.
Ways to Get Involved
- Teach classes in English as a Second or Other Language, computer and literacy to adult women.
- Visit in the community, one-on-one or in a group setting, with women at local long-term facilities or other homebound environments to share interests and activities.
- Prepare and serve meals at breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Lead an arts workshop.
- Assist guests shopping in our food pantry.
- Learn more by viewing our directory of individual volunteer opportunities.